Tuna and Cheese Nibbles
Servings 2 cups of tuna and cheese filling
- 1 can tuna chunks (in water or brine, not in oil), very well drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small can skinless pimientos
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or lemon juice
- 175 grams sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- sugar to taste
- 1 bag Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips
Dice the pimientos, celery stalk and onion.
Shred the cheese.
Put the tuna, mayonnaise, pimientos, celery and onion in a food processor and process until smooth but with small pieces of celery and pimientos still discernible.
Transfer the tuna mixture into a bowl.
Stir in the lime (or lemon) juice.
Stir in the shredded cheese.
Add salt, pepper and sugar until the balance that tickles your taste buds is achieved.
Transfer to two large piping bags and keep in the fridge.
To serve, cut off the tip of the piping bag and pipe the tuna and cheese pimiento filling into Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips.