It’s tempting to say that I have no idea why this tablea coffee recipe is one of the highest-trafficked posts in my blog. I do have a good idea. It’s delicious. And so easy to make too.
This was originally posted in March of 2011 when my love affair with tsokolate tablea seems was in full swing. Don’t ask me why — I wasn’t even an avid fan before that. Suddenly, I couldn’t get enough of the chocolate-y goodness.
After having consumed the tube of tablea that a friend gave me, I resolved to go to the Eastwood Mall gourmet market to buy more. I so wanted to try my hand at baking tablea brownies but, alas, all the tablea I had went into drinks and there was nothing left for baking brownies.
- tsokolate tablea how much depends on how rich you want your drink, broken into pieces
- ¾ cup milk full cream for best results but if you must you can substitute skim milk
- 1 cup very strong hot brewed coffee (see notes after the recipe)
- Place the tsokolate tablea in a bowl. Pour in the milk.
- Heat in the microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds to a minute.
- Use the back of a teaspoon to crush the pieces of tablea if not melted.
- Stir in the hot coffee.
- Divide the tablea coffee between two cups.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder, if you like (I like!).
- Sip slowly or drink in one gulp whichever works for you.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.