Been bugging Speedy to mix a cocktail drink for days. He refused saying it was much too hot for alcoholic drinks. Summer came with a bang prompting fellow food blogger Caren to comment on Facebook yesterday that if she had put some tomatoes out in the sun, she’d have sun-dried tomatoes today. Yes, it is that hot.
Based on Alex’s cocktail recipes.
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice chilled
- 3/4 cup orange juice chilled
- Pour all the ingredients into a pitcher or carafe. DO NOT add ice at this point. Stir.
- Add ice to the mixed drink and pour into chilled glasses.
- Optionally, you can skip adding ice after mixing the drink and drop a few ice cubes directly into each glass before pouring in the drink.
- Serve the amaretto, cranberry and orange cocktail immediately.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.