Been bugging Speedy to mix a cocktail drink for days. He refused saying it was much too hot for alcoholic drinks. Summer came with a bang prompting fellow food blogger Caren to comment on Facebook yesterday that if she had put some tomatoes out in the sun, she’d have sun-dried tomatoes today. Yes, it is that hot.
Based on Alex’s cocktail recipes.
Amaretto, cranberry and orange cocktailPrint Pin
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice chilled
- 3/4 cup orange juice chilled
- Pour all the ingredients into a pitcher or carafe. DO NOT add ice at this point. Stir.
- Add ice to the mixed drink and pour into chilled glasses.
- Optionally, you can skip adding ice after mixing the drink and drop a few ice cubes directly into each glass before pouring in the drink.
- Serve the amaretto, cranberry and orange cocktail immediately.