Life is full of surprises, some more welcome than others. You throw a party, a guest brings a friend or two or more, you’ve only prepared dessert for the exact number of invited guests and you find yourself in a spot. What to do? Well, here’s a life and reputation saver — a dessert that can be prepared in minutes for one, more or a lot of unexpected guests. And it’s pure indulgence, I tell you. Just don’t serve it to underage guests.
This beautiful, beautiful dessert was dreamed up by Speedy. My husband is a genius.
It starts with scoops of ice cream.
Kahlua is poured over the ice cream.
How much Kahlua? As much as you like!
- Kahlua coffee liqueur
- Rocky Road ice cream
- You’ll need small glasses.
- Drop a scoop or two of ice cream into each glass.
- Fill the glass with Kahlua.
- Half fill it or fill it to the brim, that’s up to you.
- And that’s it. You serve the Rocky Road Kahlua immediately so that the ice cream is still firm enough to be scooped with a dessert spoon.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.