I had no idea that cookies can be this thin and still be chewy inside. But that’s how these Nutella and white chocolate cookies are and they are just so good. So easy to make, no decorating required.
If you feel like making them even richer, you can spread Nutella on the bottom of a cookie and sandwich it with another cookie. I didn’t. I’ll leave that to Sam. She is, after all, the ultimate Nutella fan.
Based on a recipe from Baked In.
Nutella and white chocolate cookiesPrint Pin
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line two baking trays with non-stick paper.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and coffee.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg. Mix until smooth.
- Add the Nutella. Mix until blended and the coloring is uniform.
- Add the flour mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Fold in the white chocolate morsels.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, drop onto the lined trays at least two inches apart. The cookies will spread tremendously during baking so you need all that space between the mounds.
- Bake at 350F for 12 to 13 minutes.
- Cool on the trays for about two minutes then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.