Mango Melon Milkshake
- ½ melon - (cantaloupe)
- 2 medium almost ripe mangoes - or one large mango
- sugar - or honey, to taste
- fullfat milk
- Cut a medium-sized melon in half (you will only need one portion so set aside the other half). Cut the half melon into slices and scoop the flesh with a spoon or teaspoon, cut into cubes and dump into the blender.
- Slice the mango, discard the stone at the center, score with a sharp pointed knife to create squares then scoop out the flesh with a spoon or teaspoon directly into the blender.
- Add sugar (honey works too), pour in about half a cup of cold water and top with lots of ice.
- Pulse the blender a couple of times to start the processing. Then, set on low and process of about 15 seconds.
- Turn up the speed to high until the ice is crushed.
- Remove the cover, pour in about half a cup of milk and process on low speed for about five seconds.
- Pour the mango melon milkshake into drinking glasses and enjoy.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.