Cocktail drinks have such interesting names. I mixed these blue-eyed blondes yesterday while preparing dinner, gave one glass to Speedy and the drink turned out to be so potent that I wondered afterward if I should have used shot glasses instead of tall glasses. But, while drinking it, you’d never know it was so potent. It’s what I’d call a sneaky drink—so sweet and smooth and silky, almost like milkshake. It’s only after finishing the drink that you start the feeling the effect.
- 2 ounces Bailey’s
- 2 ounces creme de cacao
- 2 generous splashesgenerous splashes vodka
- 2 generous splashes Blue Curacao
- Drop three to four ice cubes into each of two tall glasses.
- Pour the Bailey's, creme de cacao, vodka and Blue Curacao into a shaker and shake a few times just to blend the ingredients together.
- Pour into the glasses.
- Serve your Blue-eyed Blondes immediately.
- Tip: If serving to a large group, mix the drink in the blender and keep in the fridge until needed. Pulse in the blender a few times before pouring.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.