Cocktail drinks have such interesting names. I mixed these blue-eyed blondes yesterday while preparing dinner, gave one glass to Speedy and the drink turned out to be so potent that I wondered afterward if I should have used shot glasses instead of tall glasses. But, while drinking it, you’d never know it was so potent. It’s what I’d call a sneaky drink—so sweet and smooth and silky, almost like milkshake. It’s only after finishing the drink that you start the feeling the effect.
- 2 ounces Bailey’s
- 2 ounces creme de cacao
- 2 generous splashesgenerous splashes vodka
- 2 generous splashes Blue Curacao
- Drop three to four ice cubes into each of two tall glasses.
- Pour the Bailey's, creme de cacao, vodka and Blue Curacao into a shaker and shake a few times just to blend the ingredients together.
- Pour into the glasses.
- Serve your Blue-eyed Blondes immediately.
- Tip: If serving to a large group, mix the drink in the blender and keep in the fridge until needed. Pulse in the blender a few times before pouring.