There’s a dark version (Hokkien/Malaysian) and a light version (Teochew/Singaporean).
I'm Connie Veneracion: cook, crafts enthusiast, researcher, reviewer, story teller and occasional geek. This blog is about what we eat at home, how we cook, and how we do housekeeping and gardening. It's life in suburbia.
I write about movies, television, Netflix, arts and culture on Flipbrew.
- Netflix’s “Elite” is a Coming of Age Tale Buzzing with Murder, Intrigue, Drugs and Sex
- Did Neil deGrasse Tyson Singlehandedly Kick Pluto Out of the Solar System?
- “Palm Trees in the Snow” (Palmeras en la Nieve): Interracial Love in Colonial Times
- In “Game of Thrones”, Only Robb and Talisa Married for Love
- Superb Screenplay and Dramatic Cinematography in “7 Años”