It might look like something out of the prologue of a CSI episode but it isn’t. That’s not a dead body. June 7 must have been a particularly hot day because Speedy slept on the bedroom floor with the sliding door to the garden open. He’d rather do that than turn on the air-con. Sleeping on the floor is free, air-con consumes very expensive electricity. He follows his house rules very seriously, you know.
More Like This?
I'm Connie Veneracion: cook, crafts enthusiast, researcher, reviewer, story teller and occasional geek. This blog is about what we eat at home, how we cook, and how we do housekeeping and gardening. It's life in suburbia.
I write about movies, television, Netflix, arts and culture on Flipbrew.
- Netflix’s “Elite” is a Coming of Age Tale Buzzing with Murder, Intrigue, Drugs and Sex
- Did Neil deGrasse Tyson Singlehandedly Kick Pluto Out of the Solar System?
- “Palm Trees in the Snow” (Palmeras en la Nieve): Interracial Love in Colonial Times
- In “Game of Thrones”, Only Robb and Talisa Married for Love
- Superb Screenplay and Dramatic Cinematography in “7 Años”