When grilling steaks, there is rare, very rare, medium rare and well done. In our house, when frying eggs sunny side up pretty much the same principles apply. I like my egg rare (runny egg yolk and slightly runny egg white), Speedy prefers medium rare (runny egg yolk but well cooked egg white) and Sam only eats her egg well done (fully cooked egg white slightly browned and crisp along the edges and fully cooked egg yolks that don’t drip at all). Alex? She likes her egg scrambled.
1. Read the post in full before asking questions.
2. Stay on topic; this is not a general Q&A forum.
3. You are free to substitute ingredients or vary the cooking procedure. However, I cannot assure that your intended substitution or variation will work.
4. DO NOT COPY anything from my blog to your blog (or on social networks) in the guise of "sharing" them. That's not sharing; that's stealing content. Read the copyright notice at the bottom of this page. If you want to share this page, LINK TO IT. Social network sharing buttons are provided right after each post.
5. Inane comments aimed at self-promotion will be deleted and the commenter will be blacklisted.