Nutella and white chocolate cookies
I had no idea that cookies can be this thin and still be chewy inside. But that’s how these cookies are and they are just so good. So easy to make, no decorating required.
If you feel like making them even richer, you can spread Nutella on the bottom of a cookie and sandwich it with another cookie. I didn’t. I’ll leave that to Sam. She is, after all, the ultimate Nutella fan.
Based on a recipe from Baked In.
Recipe: Nutella and white chocolate cookies
- 3/4 c. of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c. of cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of instant coffee
- 1/2 c. (125 g.) of butter at room temperature
- 1/2 c. of white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c. of Nutella
- 1/2 c. of white chocolate morself
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line two baking trays with non-stick paper.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and coffee.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg. Mix until smooth.
- Add the Nutella.
- Mix until blended and the coloring is uniform.
- Add the flour mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Fold in the white chocolate morsels.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, drop onto the lined trays at least two inches apart. The cookies will spread tremendously during baking so you need all that space between the mounds.
- Bake at 350F for 12 to 13 minutes.
- Cool on the trays for about two minutes then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 24 3-inch cookies