Okra has a bad reputation in our house. So bad a reputation that I’m the only one that eats it. Speedy’s and the girls’ complaint? Okra is slimy. Okra makes them think of snot and that’s not edible. But okra is so good and I’ve been trying to convince them to try it. To no […]
1. Read the post in full before asking questions.
2. Stay on topic; this is not a general Q&A forum.
3. You are free to substitute ingredients or vary the cooking procedure. However, I cannot assure that your intended substitution or variation will work.
4. DO NOT COPY anything from my blog to your blog (or on social networks) in the guise of "sharing" them. That's not sharing; that's stealing content. Read the copyright notice at the bottom of this page. If you want to share this page, LINK TO IT. Social network sharing buttons are provided right after each post.
5. Inane comments aimed at self-promotion will be deleted and the commenter will be blacklisted.