This bouquet has reached full bloom. It stays that way for four to five days and then the flowers start to wither. Time to cut it off to allow new ones to grow.
- My new favorite breakfast cereal
- Cutting corn off the cob
- Gingerbread bears
- It’s French onion soup but with so much more
- The ultimate fried chicken, part 2: the frying part
- Pan frying, shallow frying and deep frying: what’s the difference?
- In cooking, what does “layering flavors” mean?
- Making the most out of pritong isda (fried fish)
- The basic fish with sweet and sour sauce, and endless variations