Indulge yourself: have a coffee float

You may also like...

The Author

Hello, my name is Connie Veneracion. I cook, I shoot, I write. But I don't do the laundry. I don't like housekeeping very much either... (more about me)

2 Responses

  1. Sharon says:

    Mmmm looks yummy. The Italians do something similar called an ‘affogato’, but they use espresso coffee instead of regular.